Mechanical Project Manager for Commercial and Industrial HVAC / Plumbing
WorkRocket • Fayetteville, NC
Full-Time | Construction
Come into a great workplace environment where the company cares about you, your welfare, and your professional development. Enjoy managing exciting projects including military bases, universities, hospitals, and confidential government assignments that will provide you with great job stability. Grow right alongside the company and look forward to advancement in your future.
With the variety of jobs, great benefits, and excellent employee treatment, you’ll want to stay for the long term!
Ivey Mechanical is searching for an experienced Project Manager to oversee commercial and industrial HVAC and plumbing projects in within a 60 mile radius of the Fayetteville, NC area.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Above average competitive compensation, based on experience
- Excellent benefit package – Including health, dental, vision, 401k retirement plan, sick leave, paid disability plan, life insurance, transportation, bonuses, and company paid travel expenses.
- Professional advancement – There are always advancement opportunities if you are motivated to move up plus educational reimbursement to improve your skills.
- Limited travel – The majority of projects are within a 60 mile radius of Fayetteville.
- Variety – You will get exposure to a variety of industries and clients within the Fayetteville area; no two days are the same!
- Stability – Ivey has a solid customer base and has seen annual growth between 10-15% year after year. You can count on staying busy with plenty of repeat business.
- Training – You will be mentored by the Construction Manager as you come into your role, and you will have ample time to learn about the company and how it operates.
- Environment – This is family oriented business where employees are more than just coworkers; they are friends! Everyone is welcoming and ready to give help where it’s needed. This is not a company where you hear, “That’s not my job.”
- Employee treatment – The owner and leadership of Ivey knows that any business is nothing more than the people who work there, so they understand that all employees should be taken care of. They believe in fair and decent treatment of their staff. Many of their managers have been with the company for over 20 years.
- Location – Fayetteville is a great location in central NC with easy access to I-95 and East Coast travel with big city amenities and small town appeal. Located among some of the best golf courses in the nation, and with the beach, the mountains, and Raleigh all a short drive away, there are plenty of activities to keep you busy. Because of Fayetteville’s low cost of living, you can make the most of your paycheck and enjoy a better quality of life here!
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
Email your resume to: email@example.com Please include "WR 15199 - Project Manager" in the subject line, or your resume may be overlooked.
About the Company: Ivey Mechanical Company is a nationally recognized mechanical contractor specializing in projects that demand the most exacting mechanical expertise. Ivey is a merit-shop contractor. Ivey has hundreds of management and field professionals with experience in all types of mechanical construction. With these industry veterans, Ivey has successfully completed projects in more than 30 states.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
• Post ID: 16951017 fayetteville