Posted: Sunday, February 18, 2018 4:00 AM
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and implements security system designs and products that have high availability and scalability consistent with company needs
- Enhances the network security infrastructure
- Leads resolution of security system issues (for example, configuration and management of security systems, spam filtering, access management)
- Manages project deliverables
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 2 years' experience in information technology or related field within the past 7 years OR 4 years' experience in information technology or related field within the past 7 years.
- Must be fluent reading/writing/speaking English and, Japanese or Chinese or French or Spanish to be considered for two of the positions. One position will require English but not require a second language.
- 2 years' experience designing technical solutions in response to customer requests or changes.
- 2 years' experience in production support, including problem identification, ticket documentation, and customer and vendor relations.
- 2 years' experience with one of the following scripting/programming languages: Python, Perl, Powershell, VB Script, Ruby, PHP, Bash, C, C++, C#, or .Net.
- 3 years' experience designing, leading, and implementing technology projects.
- 3 years' experience troubleshooting security infrastructure problems.
- Certified Intrusion analyst (GCIAs), GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED), Certified Geographic Information Systems Professional (GISP), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC), Windows/Linux certification, and/or Security+ certification.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Associated topics: cybersecurity, forensic, identity, identity access management, iam, idm, information security, leak, security engineer, threat
• Location: Fayetteville
• Post ID: 17658552 fayetteville