- We have an openingfor 4 full-time FOOD SERVICE WORKERpositions.
- Location: Vantage Point 4253 N Crossover Road Fayetteville AR 72703Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Shift may vary, open availability is preferred (more details upon interview).
- Requirement: No experience required!!
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrisons hospital kitchens, restaurants and cafs feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The companys Mindful Choices wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. The Atlanta-based company was named one of Modern Healthcare magazines Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013 and one of Training Magazines top 125 for 2014.
Full time associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Prepares, presents and serves food as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and seeding fruits and vegetables. Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety standards.
- Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating, food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
- Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
- Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following outlined steps of service.
- Resolves customer concerns and relays relevant information to supervisor.
- Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory and cash control procedures.
- Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Req ID: 153756
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 17340597 fayetteville