Posted: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 1:22 PM
What you'll do at
- Consults on strategies, processes, and best practices for Medical Billing Operations in Health and Wellness
- Develops future strategies to remain relevant
- Drive strategies, processes, and vendor management to meet medical billing requirements (for example, Medicaid requirements, Medicare, immunization)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures compliance with ethical, legal, and regulatory agency requirements
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 3 years supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Healthcare Informatics, Healthcare Administration, Pharmacy, Business, Accounting, or related field and 3 years experience in healthcare, medical billing, audit, compliance, legal, or other related experience OR 5 years in healthcare, medical billing, compliance, legal, or other related field.
- 5 years experience Walmart Health and Wellness contracting or compliance.
- 5 years experience healthcare billing (for example, medical, Medicare, Medicaid, Insurance, medical pharmacy).
- Medical coding experience.
- Process management certification (for example, Six Sigma).
- Project management experience.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Associated topics: assistant manager, associate manager, department supervisor, major gift officer, manager, principal, retail store manager, store supervisor, supervisor, retail management
• Location: Fayetteville
• Post ID: 17942362 fayetteville