Sr. Manager, Global Assignments Talent Management- HR at Walmart - Walmart (Bentonville, AR)
Posted: Monday, January 29, 2018 2:24 AM
What you'll do at
- Drives engagement for assigned associates
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Enhances the Global Assignments program
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages talent development for assigned associates
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in business administration, human resources, or related field and 3 years experience in talent development, recruiting, or related human resources field OR 5 years experience in talent development, recruiting, or related human resources field.
- 1 year experience as a Human Resources Generalist or Human Resources business partner.
- 1 year experience in a consulting role.
- 1 year experience in a global assignment.
- Master s Degree in business administration, human resources, or related field.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) Certification.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Associated topics: assistant store manager, lead, major gift officer, manage, manager retail, senior manager, store manager, store supervisor, supervisor, retail management
• Location: Fayetteville
• Post ID: 17315767 fayetteville