Posted: Sunday, February 4, 2018 12:48 PM
What you'll do at
- Analyzes category projected financial savings and influences operational direction
- Conducts and executes technology-enabled Global Sourcing events using eSourcing tools
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures supplier engagement in global events
- Executes global competitive e-sourcing and e-auction bids
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance, or related field OR 3 years experience in procurement, sourcing, merchandising, or related field.
- 1 year experience living, studying, or working outside of one's home country.
- 2 years retail experience.
- Project Management Professional certification.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Associated topics: captain, executive producer, executive team leader, fire chief, manager in training, police captain, police commander, project manager, senior manager, supervisor
• Location: Fayetteville
• Post ID: 17419497 fayetteville