Posted: Saturday, January 27, 2018 10:02 PM
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments for Global Food Sourcing programs
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and manages reporting metrics of port and network services providers
- Manages and monitors day to day service providers' (for example, broker, ocean carrier, third-party facilities) operational performance in relation to key performance metrics
- Manages the movement of containers from ports
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelors degree in engineering, supply chain, logistics, transportation and/or 2 years of related field experience in supply chain, transportation, logistics, replenishment or sourcing.
- 1 year experience leading a cross-functional team.
- Tableau and Alteryx experience.
- 5 years experience in transportation, logistics, replenishment, sourcing or related field.
- Fluent in another language (for example, Portuguese, Chinese, Spanish).
- Production and Inventory Management certification.
- Retail Supply Chain certification.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Associated topics: assistant gm, editor in chief, executive team leader, fire captain, general manager, gerente, petty officer, planning operations, sergeant, supervisor
• Location: Fayetteville
• Post ID: 17300517 fayetteville