Posted: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 1:47 AM
What you'll do at
- Collaborates with business functional areas for Wal-Mart, Sam's and International to determine product release priorities
- Develops and maintains product roadmaps for assigned functional area
- Develops, maintains, and monitors capital, expense, and maintenance budget for assigned product portfolio
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures resources are assigned to the right projects for the business
- Manages Business Analysts
- Manages the development of project artifacts for the initiation and requirements of phases
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides insights to guide the product roadmap
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 6 years experience in information technology or related field OR 8 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 4 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- 3 years experience leading strategic initiatives.
- 3 years experience managing vendor relationships.
- 3 years product management experience.
- Current or previous member of industry boards (for example, Retail Advertising & Marketing Association Research Committee, NRF Foundation Research & Education Association for Retail Technology Standards, Association for Retail Technology Standards).
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
• Location: Bentonville, Fayetteville
• Post ID: 17345957 fayetteville