Posted: Sunday, February 18, 2018 10:55 PM
What you'll do at
The Identity & Access Management Engineer is responsible for creating and maintaining the Identity & Access Management program, architecture and standards for delivering enterprise-wide Identity, Access, Directory and Authentication Services for employees and vendors with the capability to support cloud and on premise application services. This person will participate as an effective member of a passionate, highly skilled, collaborative dev/opps team that supports the development and operations of IAM solutions, leads the information security policies and meets all relevant compliance requirements.
Evaluates, recommends and implements the IAM products and services required to support the future state needs of the IAM program, which includes directory services (e.g. AD), identity federation (e.g., SAML, SSO and ADFS), Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), and Identity Management (IdM).
Experience onboarding accounts and entitlements for applications that support business processes into the Identity and Access Management (IAM) solution
Configure access request forms, access certification campaigns, and business rules
Provide on-going operational support and maintenance of IAM solution, including patch management, upgrades, and backup and recovery
Facilitate access reviews and access revocations
Configure automated fulfillment of access requests, revocations, etc. in IAM tool
Maintain awareness of latest IAM practices
Configure departmental roles and access associated with the role for faster on-boarding and access provisioning of new hires and transfers
Design, deploy and implement internal Privileged Identity Management and Identity & Access Management Tools(IE. MIM,FIM,PING and/or related technologies)
Develop and maintain operational framework for Privileged Account Management
Provide guidance to IT staff in workflow, policy and external integration with IAM tool
Provide reporting and metrics related to identity and access management
Lead functional and technical delivery of Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions to clients as an individual contributor or team collaborator based on guidance / direction from team leadership
Prepare documentation for audits and acts as the point of contact for audit issues.
Develop strategic road maps for the Identity Management systems and program.
Strong Active Directory Experience
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 6 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 10 years OR 8 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 10 years.
- 1 year's experience analyzing malware.
- 1 year's experience analyzing network packet captures (for example, WireShark, Snort, Bro, Suricata, Netwitness).
- 1 year's experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 2 years' experience creating and presenting technical strategies and technical solution recommendations.
- 2 years' experience integrating new technologies into existing technology portfolio.
- 3 years' experience designing and implementing technical solutions.
- 3 years' experience securing applications, operating systems, or networks.
- 3 years' experience with at least three of the following technologies: security incident and event management (SIEM), intrusion defense system (IDS), intrusion prevention system (IPS), Firewall, Antivirus, Web Proxies, Authentication, Cryptography, Unix/Windows server administration, and/or network administration
- 3 years' experience with one of the following scripting/programming languages: Python, Perl, Powershell, VB Script, Ruby, PHP, Bash, C, C++, C#, or .Net.
- Certified Intrusion analyst (GCIAs), GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM), GIAC Penetration Testing Certification (GPEN), GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED), Certified Geographic Information Systems Professional (GISP), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC), Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), and/or Security Cisco Certified Networking Professional Security (CCNP-Security).
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Associated topics: department supervisor, lead, leader, manage, manager retail, principal, store supervisor, supervise, supervisor, team lead
• Location: Fayetteville
• Post ID: 17671567 fayetteville