Posted: Sunday, February 18, 2018 5:04 AM
What you'll do at
- Assists in supporting the business
- Creates identified information systems solutions and follows Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC) processes
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures the development of team member's skills and abilities
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in team tasks
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field OR 1 year experience in information technology or related field within the past 5 years.
- 6 months experience in hardware assembly, maintenance, or support.
- 6 months experience in information technology or related field within the past 5 years.
- 6 months experience in project design.
- 6 months experience in troubleshooting and code analysis.
- 6 months experience working with TeamForge.
- 6 months experience working with common programming languages (for example, C++, Pearl, Visual Basic).
- Associate's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
About Walmart Labs
Walmart Labs is the technology arm of Walmart reimagining retail for our 260 million daily shoppers. Our teams of engineers, designers, and product leaders are experimenting for a smarter future-where online and in-store shopping is an interconnected, consistent, and customer-first experience.
Associated topics: backend, c#, develop, matlab, perl, php, python, software developer, software development engineer, software programmer
• Location: Fayetteville
• Post ID: 17658687 fayetteville