Posted: Monday, March 5, 2018 2:24 AM
USD : Dannon, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for Customer Solutions Specialist : Happy Family in United States (US) for
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
HAPPY FAMILY is a rapidly expanding, socially responsible company offering a line of organic foods targeted to kids from 1 to 101. Our products can be found in over 10,000 stores across the country, including Whole Foods, Target, Costco, HEB, Kroger, Publix, Amazon, and Diapers::not to mention local Co:ops. The company is committed to making healthy and delicious food for todays young family with the essential nutrients needed for optimal growth and development. Our mission is to change the way children are fed in this country, to help every little one eat, grow, and shine.
Happy Family is part of the Danone Group of products. This role will be in the Bentonville DanoneWave office supporting our Sales and Supply Chain teams for Walmart and Sams. This role will be responsible for supporting the Sales Team with analytics, along with optimizing Supply Chain flow and KPIs to the customer. This role will report into the Sr. Director, Supply Chain, DanoneWave.
A successful individual will leverage their proficiency to:
- Analyze customer performance to inform and support sales team in driving business at customer.
- Pull customer data, track scorecard metrics/customer KPIs, and perform analysis that provides insights to the Sales team to shape customer conversations and plans. Input sales/customer information into data systems.
- Support sales teams with administrative tasks.
- Manage the order life cycle from creation to delivery by ensuring accuracy and compliance which includes terms of sale, lead time, inventory availability and bracket pricing.
- Communicate with customers by tracking shipments, club inventory levels, and conducting gap analysis on performance measures. Will represent SC at WM/Sams weekly meetings.
- Professionally and promptly resolve customer topics and inquiries by thoroughly researching issues, identifying root causes and offering solutions.
- Drive customer collaboration routines to identify opportunities for improvement and aligning with operations to maximize efficiency for win:win solutions.
- Lead the application of CPFR, VMI, or other data sharing tools and processes to improve order patterns, support volume growth, and optimize supply chain efficiencies.
- Work with partners to implement initiatives that can be shared across customers, geographies, and business units.
- Identify and drive solutions that improve profitability and reduce total cost:to:serve.
- Collaborate with other departments as necessary to process orders: secure appointments, clarify transportation requirements, and monitor fill rate.
- Deliver specific and measurable cost savings and service improvements through process improvements and corrective action.
- Meet service level expectations as defined by the customer and dedicated customer teams.
- Work closely with the customers logistics staff on inventory deployment issues and provide the primary interface for managing and resolving logistics issues.
Preferred Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree required with minimum of 4 years of related work experience
- Ability to travel 20 of time
- Complete understanding of Supply Chain and retail channels knowledge
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills and salesmanship
- Self motivated and results orient
• Location: Fayetteville
• Post ID: 17920612 fayetteville