Posted: Sunday, January 21, 2018 7:05 AM
A mutually rewarding experience.
Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize there's more to being in business than just making a profit. That's the Mars philosophy. And the opportunity we offer every one of our Associates. An opportunity to take what you do and make it mean more for you, for those around you and for the planet. What you get here is challenging, interesting work. You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it. And at the same time as getting to find ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability.
Because it's never just about a single person, a single project or a single brand. It's about how you can grab everything that's within your reach here and use it to pursue mutual, long:term gain. It's about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means we'll all be a little better off. It's that mix of integrity and ambition that makes Mars such a special place to work. And why working here is always about more than just a job.
Mars has net sales of more than 33 billion, operates six business segments including Petcare, Chocolate, Wrigley, Food, Drinks, Symbioscience, and more than 75,000 Associates worldwide that are putting its Principles into action to make a difference for people and the planet through its performance.
Mars brands include: Petcare : PEDIGREE(R), ROYAL CANIN(R), WHISKAS(R), BANFIELD(R) Pet Hospital, CESAR(R), SHEBA(R), DREAMIES(R) and NUTRO(R); Chocolate : M and M'S(R), SNICKERS(R), DOVE(R), GALAXY(R), MARS(R), MILKY WAY(R) and TWIX(R); Wrigley : DOUBLEMINT(R), EXTRA(R), ORBIT(R) and 5(TM) chewing gums, SKITTLES(R) and STARBURST(R) candies, and ALTOIDS(R) AND LIFESAVERS(R) mints. Food : UNCLE BEN'S(R), DOLMIO(R), EBLY(R), MASTERFOODS(R), SEEDS OF CHANGE(R) and ROYCO(R); Drinks : ALTERRA COFFEE ROASTERS(TM), THE BRIGHT TEA COMPANY(TM), KLIX(R) and FLAVIA(R); Symbioscience : COCOAVIA(R) and WISDOM PANEL(R).
The Mars Petcare Walmart, Inc. eComm Team Lead will be a key player in continuing the development of Mars Petcare ecommerce business at Walmart. Walmart is Mars Petcares largest global customer and one of its top eComm customers, with business across walmart, Jet, samsclub and other Walmart, Inc. eComm properties. This role will include both team leadership as well as direct account management on one or more eComm properties. Key accountabilities include: building and translating the Walmart, Inc. eComm 3:year strategic plan into action through developing, executing and measuring clear joint business plans and sustainable business practices.
* Act as Team Lead (manager) for Walmart, Inc. eComm and also sales account manager with Jet and sams; manage the Mars Petcare Walmart account manager (1) and eComm analyst team (1:2).
* First point of contact for customer development and leadership. Contact and influence at Senior Buying Manager / Category Director level to develop strong sustainable relationships.
* Lead, engage, and develop team of direct report and multifunctional partner associates to deliver sales, financial and share targets across Walmart, Inc. eComm.
* Develop and execute joint business plans (eJBP) linked to the 3 year eComm strategy. Responsible for customer loyalty and customer satisfaction.
* Deliver agreed targets for Walmart, Inc. and lead processes and ways of working to ensure full alignment with the overall business goals. Ensure strong collaboration with Sales leader and sales team to develop sustainable and compliant customer programs.
* Develop strong partnership and tight alignment with Mars Petcare corporate eComm leadership and Sales Planning and Operations (located in Nashville); ensure consistency of planning, business practices and reporting.
* Develop, document and continuously measure against th
• Location: Fayetteville
• Post ID: 17217302 fayetteville