Senior Manager II - Accounting Process Owner - GBS Ops at Walmart - Walmart (Bentonville, AR)
Posted: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 4:28 PM
What you'll do at
This leader will design how we incorporate new business into Global Business Services; taking new processes that have complex accounting treatments and design, document and operationalize the accounting treatment, SOX controls, process narratives and systems impacted. This position will have a strong partnership with our Controller's team. Strong Accounting & process owner experience required.
- Develops and drives complex initiatives and process improvement in area of responsibility (for example, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, General Ledger)
- Develops and drives the execution of complex processes and controls to protect company assets
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Oversees month-end closing activities, reconciliations, Sarbanes-Oxley Act(SOX) compliance, and audit findings for all transactional accounting areas
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports the financial performance of multiple large business areas
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field and 5 years experience in accounting, finance, or related field OR 7 years experience in accounting, finance, or related field.
- 3 years supervisory experience.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) or related field.
- Project Management certification.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Associated topics: assistant general manager, captain, editor in chief, general manager, manager, manager in training, planning operations, police captain, police chief, sergeant
• Location: Fayetteville
• Post ID: 17254062 fayetteville